You have all the answers inside of you
I can help help you find them
We can all go through times when life gets us down and we can’t see a way out of our problems. We can feel disconnected, depressed or isolated for so many reasons when life throws something unexpected in our path. Sometimes it feels impossible to impose our problems on our friends and family, and it is at these times that we need support from someone impartial. I offer safe and confidential counselling in Victoria BC or online through Skype. As a skilled therapist, I work with individuals and couples, and am experienced in helping with a wide range of issues, such as:
- Exploring how Relationship Counselling can improve your marriage or partnership.
- Opening up your relationship to its full potential.
- Working through loss, bereavement, or trauma.
- Increasing your confidence, self-esteem or self-image.
- Working on cycles of behaviour that may be causing you concern.
- Discussing feelings and options for treatment of depression, anxiety, sadness or emptiness.
- Finding more of a sense of purpose in life, to feel less stuck.
- Resolving some issues from the past.
- Feeling more comfortable expressing your sexuality.
- Working through a situation currently affecting your work or relationship.
- Helping to resolve a family conflict.
- Sharing something you have been bottling up.
Contact me to arrange a free initial consultation for personal or relationship counselling in Victoria, BC.
Phone : (250)-415-4646
Email : [email protected]
Skype : m.watts.vic
Professional & Confidential