Individual and Relationship Counselling in Victoria BC
We can all go through times when life gets us down and we can’t see a way out of our problems. We can feel disconnected, depressed or isolated for so many reasons when life throws something unexpected in our path. Sometimes it feels impossible to impose our problems on our friends and family, and it is at these times that we need support from someone impartial.
You have all the answers inside of you.
I just help you find them.
I can help you:
- Explore how therapy can improve your partnership or marriage.
- Release traumatic memories from the past that are interfering with who you want to be.
- Address negative habits or anxious behaviors that are impacting your life.
- Discuss feelings and options for treatment of depression, anxiety, sadness or emptiness.
- Increase your self-esteem, confidence or self-image.
- Work on cycles of behaviour that may be of concern.
- Find more of a sense of meaning and purpose in life.
- Resolve difficult issues from your past.
- Work through a situation currently affecting your work or relationship.
- Share something you have been bottling up.